Apink Members Reveal Why They Call Jung Eun Ji “Jung Kardashian”

Apink Members Reveal Why They Call Jung Eun Ji “Jung Kardashian”
source:https://www.soompi.com/2017/06/25/apink-members-reveal-call-jung-eun-ji-jung-kardashian/

The members of Apink appeared as guests on the June 24 broadcast of JTBC’s “Ask Us Anything,” where they revealed their funny nickname for Jung Eun Ji.

During the question and answer portion, Jung Eun Ji shared that her nickname was “Jung Kardashian.” When asked why, she said, “I was wearing leggings one day, and Chorong looked at me and told me to turn around. When I did, she looked at my butt and said, ‘Wow, dirty.'”

Chorong then explained, “Jung Eun Ji has big hips. That’s why we call her ‘Jung Kardashian.'”

Meanwhile, Apink is set to make a comeback with a new album called “Pink UP” on June 26.